From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael.2E0IHW via Groups.Io
Sent: 03 February 2020 14:11
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] RF Clipper Diode Design

That was my concern, Martin.

Even though challenging for VHF diy, further details of the theory and practice would be appreciated.

Michael 2E0IHW

On 03/02/2020 13:38, Martin via Groups.Io wrote:

My understanding of the problem is that he is trying to receive weak
FM Band II broadcasts signals in the presence of strong local transmissions.
The filters that we used were often a 1/4 wave loaded line or helical,
enclosed within a metal tube about the size of a domestic fire
extinguisher, and each one was tuned to a specific transmission
frequency, so unfortunately it's not really a practical solution for
home use.
Martin - G8JNJ