Re: 3.0.20 Released

Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU

Ditto! (Marks comments)

     I just picked up an HP laptop with an i3 for very small quid (money) on Craigslist. Took a LONG time for W10 to wipe and reset (about 4 hours), but I now have another machine to be dedicated for server service. The i5's and i7's I got from Craigslist are just too sweet to be sitting in the basement or repeater shed for server service.😉 I was hesitant about the switch to W10, but now it's my preferred OS.
   BTW, the i3 runs SDRC, even via WiFi just fine, with no stuttering!

   If somebody wants to dwell in the past, I have a stack of Acer netbooks with Windows XP available! 😆

73 Kriss KA1GJU