From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Crosbie G6PZZ
Sent: 25 January 2020 19:57
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Support/Help required

Hi Group/Simon

I have a Cross Country Wireless Sentinel 4 SDR. It has two USB ports, one of which connects to a built-in soundcard, the other, I understand, is the data port, controlled via Omnirig, as a TS2000. HDSR software seems to work or will when I solve my QRM problems!

I’m not a newbie to radio but I am to SDR and SDR-C, which seems to offer everything I need.

Can anyone help me connect the Sentinel to SDR-C? Despite the callsign, I only want to use my SDRs for receive only.

Tom G6PZZ