From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hasan Schiers N0AN
Sent: 10 January 2020 14:24
To: main <main@sdr-radio.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Website Insecure - Warning

I agree, it needs more contrast. Old eyes!

73, N0AN

Hasan

On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 3:37 AM David J Taylor via Groups.Io <david-taylor=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

I have to agree, and my eyesight is not too bad.

73 Alan G4ZFQ
===================================

For a web site which is intended to convey information rather than be pretty
pictures, the user should determine the displayed text colour and size etc.,
and not the web site.  The user knows their own eyesight capabilities, and
devices like Kindles allow for this.  Not to mention the wasted effort when
creating the site.

73,
David GM8ARV
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu