Re: Band Plan (like in SDRsharp) #feature #request

Robin Thompson

That’s SEVEN edited messages just to let you know!

Sent from my Phone

On 3 Jan 2020, at 13:14, goscickiw <goscickiw@gmail.com> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

I'm aware of this feature and I use it, but it's more useful for selecting bands than seeing which one I'm on while freely browsing (I don't want to have to search for the band in the list every time I move a couple MHz - it would be more convenient to have them listed on a piece of paper). It could be expanded with a Band Plan-like feature - displaying the bands present in Favorites (and maybe also individual frequencies - currently the Markers feature can't show stuff from Favorites - at least I don't know how to do it) on the spectrogram in a similar way that SDR# does it.

Also here is an example of how I could use it - I can instantly see the exact channel of these TV and DAB+ signals:
https://i.imgur.com/t7rwnVt.png

(PS: How do you post images properly?)