Re: Beginner test Sdr Console Rtl2832U

Alan G4ZFQ

Hi Alan, I`ve just found a help file in sdr console to calibrate dongle will try that tomorrow or should I continue with speclab?
Paul,

If you use rmob then I guess any suitable SDR program will work. I presume it is just a matter of piping the audio to rmob. BUT rmob seems to be an old program that may not work in modern Windows. Check this.
Should I be using a 3.2kHz filter in sdr console? it seems to be stuck on ?
Bandwidths are adjustable although long echoes can cover a wide bandwidth.
I'm not experienced, you need more advice or research.

73 Alan G4ZFQ