From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Pedro M.J. Wyns (on Dell XPS)
Sent: 21 December 2019 18:14
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] total crash bug on slave PC and server issues when adding second receiver using RTL-stick connected to AO100 dish :-( #bug
enclosed both screenshots asked for.
the pulldown menu for bandwidth is empty (but when activating snipping tool of course it disappears but I guess you'll understand).
I did try all kind of bandwidths. When I set over 250 kHz BW I get the numbers in the pulldown but it does not work. Even with extreme high bandwidths on LAN it does not work. Hiccups as hell.
Locally all works fine but not on the server. I left the settings on 100 kHz so you can try this pulldown menu yourself on my ON7WP-Brussels online server and watch it crash. Then you also probably get the dump of what goes wrong.
Thanks for watching into this. It would be nice to have this AO100 downlink on SDR-space.com
Pedro ON7WP-C5WP (off to Africa now...)