#sdrconsolev3 #pluto #pluto #sdrconsolev3

Nigel Hall

Hi

Most excellent software.

I'm experimenting with a PlutoSDR and have the satellite software as part of 3.0.17 operating.  I note that when I apply a tracking of a sat, the centre freq updates on the main console for RX but NOT for TX (even though there is a TX freq in the sat definition).  I've attemted to click on the 'TX' option and 'arrow' in the 'Current' section but cannot get the freq to change in the TX window on the main SDRConsole.  I note when I click a 'Down' arrow a brief * is displayed in the RX window and freq updates.  This does not happen on the TX section.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Nigel
M0CRT