From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of jdow
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2019 11:00
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Spectrum display freezes while tuning

Put altogether that might be enough for Simon to diagnose it. I don't know why that should cause a display pause. As a wild guess it sounds like something hung up spinning in a small loop looking for input in the communications process at a very high priority blocking everything else. If you have any other programs open do they stall for that same interval? You might want to try switching virtual serial port tools. I get good results with the free com0com tools.

{^_^}