From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Selwyn Warren
Sent: 18 December 2019 21:36
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] No audio after updating win 10 #sdrconsolev3

I am using SDR Console version 3.0.17  build 1686.   Every time I update win 10 OS pre-releases audio doesn't work.  It always involves the audio drivers. Uninstalling the audio drivers in Device Manager and restarting the PC some times fixes the problem.  Uninstalling the audio drivers and re-installing manually sometimes fixes the problem.  This time after the latest win 10 OS update last night nothing fixes it.  I have SDRuno installed on the same PC and have never had a problem with it.

Any ideas?