Re: Editing the broadcast database ?

Bruce Tanner

If it is just one or two frequencies of interest it might be best to use the 'memory' feature. That has worked well for me in the range all the way from 870 KHz to 10 MHz WWV.  Using a Softrock V6.2 + Xtal for 80/40 meters.
bet

On 4/23/2010 8:18 AM, Simon HB9DRV wrote:

Yes, the secret is probably not to do it :)

Haven't thought about it myself yet.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Andy obrien
Sent: 23 April 2010 12:45
To: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [sdr-radio-com] Editing the broadcast database ?

I tried editing the broadcast band database , added a few long wave stations.  However they do not show up when I boot the program, only frequencies above 3 mHz show up.  Is there a secret to editing this file ?

Andy K3UK

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5052 (20100423) __________

http://www.eset.com