Re: SDR-Console hangs when starting remote radio

Looks very much like the data’s ‘bursting’ – do you have any Wi-Fi in the link? Version 3.0.18 has UDP support which works much better when there’s W-Fi / Wireless links about.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of sm6fhz
Sent: 03 December 2019 08:29
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] SDR-Console hangs when starting remote radio

Hi all.
SDR-Console v3 refuses to start remote radios, it just hangs. See attached screenshot. Same for both v3.16 and v3.17. Forced closing and restart of SDR-Console is the only way out.
Same for local my v3-server (on my internal network) as well for external servers. I can connect OK to the servers, see the radios available, but not start a radio.
The screenshots attached are from KA1GJU and Kongsfjord SDR server connection.
I have disabled the firewall in the computer used (win7), no change. I have also tried to find anything in my router that may stop data packages from flowing. No change at all.
Where should I look for a solution?
Screenshots and logfile attached.
73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ