Re: SDR-Console hangs when starting remote radio

Dick

Well this is odd, I can no longer reproduce the behaviour you see.
It now always starts that remote receiver when I stop/start the program and press the start button (which shows 'Start the previously selected radio).
At times I get a 5 second timeout message when I didn't respond quickly enough to the question my firewall asks me.
But that reems not related to what you experienced and what I experienced the first time I tried this.

So if you still see the same behaviour your logfile should give at least a hint on what is going on.

73, Dick