Re: SDR-Console hangs when starting remote radio

Dick

Edited

Hmmm, when I select that remote reciever and connect it automatically starts. No additional user action needed.
But now when I restarted SDR-C and pressed the start button (which shows 'Start the previously selected radio) it does not start..

I don't see a log file, but I now have mine and the last message is:
11:31:09.147: Select Radio> Selecting Radio

So why don't you try to reselect and see if it works that way.
It does with me!
It would help Simon to pinpoint the cause of the problem (if there is any).

Cheers,
Dick