Re: SDRC Development for RSPDuo - Diversity

kb3cs

there is one right now: KerberosSDR. it's rtl2832 based.

  - 1o (base 49) -

On Fri, Nov 29, 2019 at 11:45 PM, Simon Brown wrote:

Charles,

Actually it’s quite a lot of work but is something I want to do as there will be a SDR with 4 phase-coherent receivers in 2020 / 2021 with any luck. That really would be interesting.

Getting on quite well with the implementation of the v3 SDRplay library.