Re: How to set up SDRC as a Server, a step by step guide on setting up the computer to be used as a server

Bjarne Mjelde

Excellent, thanks a lot.  I lead myself into wondering if this was something similar to Spyserver, with several potential users, but where the first user defined the usage of the server (if I understood Spyserver correctly.

It leads me to a question to Simon though: Say that I, as a MW DX-er, want to set up servers to use the MW band only, maybe with the option for me to lock the LO. Could it then be made possible for more than one user to access the pre-defined frequency spectrum?
--
Bjarne Mjelde
arcticdx.blogspot.com