Re: Feature Request #feature

kb3cs

with the topic of history mentioned:  request to configure the number of entries in the history. drop down should be prepared to go to two columns wide format instead of a very long one column list.  good ideas?

  - 1z (base 38) -

On Sun, Nov 3, 2019 at 12:13 PM, Simon Brown wrote:
Hi,

Request is on the list.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dick
Sent: 03 November 2019 19:53
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Feature Request #feature

Hi Simon,
Only recently I "discovered" the Signal History view (my bad).
As I run multiple receivers would it be possible to show the colour of the receiver somewhere in the Signal History window?
In attached screenshot it is obvious which receiver is shown in the SIgnal History as the IF Display is visible.
But when the IF Display is not visible it is much less obvious which receiver is shown.

Cheers,
Dick