From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of Deliboy
Sent: 22 April 2010 18:29
To: sdr-radio-com@...
Subject: [sdr-radio-com] Hello all

Just got my RF Space SDR-IQ and IF-2000 for my FT-950. This is my first SDR. I use HRD all the time. So I do know that fantastic software somewhat. Can the IQ and the SDR-Radio be set up to do both, be a receiver on it's own and be use with the FT-950. Can I put a switch on the input? Whats the best way, if it can be done. Should have everything installed this weekend. Thislooks like it may be the future of radio. Thanks in advance
Skip
NC2T