Re: The ultimate controller? #workspace #controller #usb

Siegfried Jackstien

and i can buy A DOZEN cheap midi decks for 500 bucks

yes you can get midi deck in the 30 to 50 bucks range ... and they work

dg9bfc sigi

ps my complete qo100 station did not cost 500 bucks

Am 29.10.2019 um 16:05 schrieb Joachim Herbert:

[Edited Message Follows]

Just out. Might be the ultimate controller for all kinds of SDR applications: Loupedeck Creative Tool I recommend to skip the intro. Not sure why they troll their potential customers so agressivly. Unfortunately not user programmable, nor does ist speak midi...