Re: Trunk Voice Following page

Please add a screenshot https://www.sdr-radio.com/Support#Screenshot so we can see what you’ve done.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of dennis.bannister@...
Sent: 29 October 2019 18:00
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Trunk Voice Following page

I've been trying to get Trunk voice following set-up using Console V3 and DSDPlus Fastlane (latest version) with a little success.  I've managed to get console to track the 4 voice channels for my P25 system but have not managed to get any audio out of it. The instructions on the Trunk Voice Following page are rather vague.  Could someone help me with this? I'm using SDRPLAY RSP2 and it seems this SDR isn't supported in the trunking programs  I've used. I got Unitrunker working with my single RTL and 2 VCOs trunking and with good audio out of DSD+ but my local system has 4 main voice channels and the last 2 are out of range of the 2 MHz bandwidth. Any ideas folks?? I'm using the newest version of VAC 4.6 which is now free (shareware) with no audible warning "TRIAL!" I'm also starting DSDPlus fastlane from the Trunking app built into SDR Console using the default command line.