From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of m0wid
Sent: 08 October 2019 08:12
To: main@sdr-radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Hermes-Lite

Hi Simon

I have a hl2 and would like to test. Been looking forward to your software
working on the HL2 for some time.

Thanks for all the work

73

David Wilde M0WID

Tetra Pak Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales. Company Number
551434. VAT Number GB-800446468 Tetra Pak Manufacturing (UK) Ltd is a
company registered in England and Wales. Company Number 03878924. VAT Number
GB-800446468 Registered office: The Foundation, Chester Business Park,
Chester CH4 9QS.
Tetra Pak Processing UK Ltd is a company registered in England. Company
Number 4259617. VAT Number GB-785712301 Registered office: Eagle House,
Peregrine Business Park, Gomm Rd, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP13 7DL.
Tetra Pak (Ireland) Ltd is a company registered in Ireland. Company Number
28679. Vat Number IE9F49203D Registered office: 5th Floor, 1 Tuansgate,
Belgard Square East, Tallaght, Dublin 24.
are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error),
e-mail is strictly forbidden.