Re: Filter width issue with self made filter #sdrconsolev3

Ben Z en de rest

Hi Simon,
No, I have no clue about the transmitted modulation. The spec sheet shows GFSK and till now, yesterday the first sonde of that type flew in the Netherlands, I did not hear of it.before. They appear to have been flying from Amsterdam to measure the air and compare 0 - 500 m altitude in main town and on rural area but those transmitted in the ISM 434 MHz band and where impossible to detect.

But for the moment it does play back in V2 so do not bother to much.

Ben, PE2BZ