Re: TX of previously recorded IQ Data #pluto

Piotr Swiatkiewicz

HxD shows me something interesting in the form of a human-readable XML document
at the beginning of the file. Looks like it contains everything one would
expect. I am not sure which chunk it belongs to. Is it "fmt " chunk starting at offset 0x30,
or there is another chunk just after fmt and if so, where does it actually start?

RF64 file example - hex dump

I can also see another piece of human-readable text at the end of the file, as you suggested, Paul:

It also contains interesting stuff, just a bit more work needed to parse it (assuming the free-text format
of this part does not change).

Peter
Kraków, Poland