Re: What I would like to see in future versions.

Siegfried Jackstien

in console i add some more filters ... flipping passbands with click of the mouse

faster as dragging the filter edges

dg9bfc sigi

Am 14.08.2019 um 17:31 schrieb Denny:

I agree with both comments referring to the passband tuning feature being lacking in most SDR software. Although it can be manually 'simulated' by adjusting the filter bandwidths, it takes time to obtain the same results as a real bandpass feature will provide.

I miss having it also, as it has been a feature many of us have discovered after years of its use in other receivers for decades, find now it is no longer a part-of-the- receiver software design.

Denny - K0LGI -