SDR Radio 3.010 and RSP1a started but not started. #rsp1a

Ben Z en de rest

Hi,
Recently I noted that the RSP1a shows weird behaviour in SDR Radio 3.0.10

As soon as I choose the RSP1a (with either bandwidth) and start it I can receive on the last tuned frequency, when I tune out of the frequency in the display range the display does not update but as soon as I use the "center" button on the screen the receiver gets centered to the new tuned frequency. However SDR Radio still shows the SDRPlay as not started and it can not be stopped without shutitng down SDR-Radio.

I removed the device from the list and had it re - recognized by sdr-radio but that made no difference, and I tried the "reset console" but that also did not change this behaviour.

Screenshot attached, any help on this odd behaviour ?

Thanks,
Ben -PE2BZ