PTT output from USB / RS232 and TIT

Adrian G4UVZ <adrianwhatmore248@...>

Quick question....probably a long answer!

I am using the program with my Lime to work through Oscar 100..but am running out of fingers !

Is there an option to key the main amplifier via a USB / RS232 automatically when TX is selected on the screen.

Secondly I may  be missing something, but even after syncing the rx using the WB beacon ...the rx is about 4KHz away from the notional frequency ...so netting is not straight forward ..requiring mental arithmetic !..is there a TIT   Transmit Incremental Tuning to address this issue..G4UVZ