From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Barry Baines via Groups.Io
Sent: 04 June 2019 03:57
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] SDRC Receiver Pane

Kris (or Simon):

On Jun 3, 2019, at 9:37 PM, Kriss Kliegle <kliegle@...> wrote:

Here's a video showing SDRC with the SDR Play:
https://www.sdrplay.com/new-video-guide-to-using-sdr-console-with-the-sdrplay-rsp-family/

Here's the PDF that is mentioned at the end of the above video:
http://www.nn4f.com/SDR-Console-V3-SDRPlay-RSP_QuickGuideTips.pdf

Thanks for the guidance on using SDR Console with SDR Play devices from sdrplay.com released in 2017 that focuses on the RSP1 and RSP2.

Question:  At one time in 2018 Simon indicated that he’d be releasing an update to SDR Console that would interface with the RSPduo dual-tuner device.  Has that capability been developed whereby both tuners can be used with SDR Console?  I know that SDRuno can handle both tuners (running two sessions of SDRuno), but don’t know if a similar capability exists with SDR Console.

Thanks,

Barry Baines, WD4ASW

(Keller, TX)

Hopefully that helps?