Re: Is SDR Console V1.5 dead for good?

Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU

I had a user on mine today, but probably will not be able to use it once my IP changes. Once that happens, then I guess the plug gets pulled and switch those two over to SDRC V3 servers.

   Yes, the map AND frequency in use was a great feature to look and see what folks are actually listening to. Currently V3 server (and the web list pf servers) shows center of the bandwidth, not too hard when a user selects 30 kHz, but when they are at 100 to ~, then all bets are off as to what they are listening to. Oh, the ability to listen to the audio was nice feature too on V1.5, but I know that would be taxing the server computer since it just sends the IQ data to the Internet, not audio. Nice to see such a low CPU load on my little Atom processor Netbooks though!
It was a fun ride while it lasted... time to get off and look forward to V4, 5, 6, ....  LOL

73 Kriss KA1GJU