Re: Satellite things

Joe Puma

Yes I wanted to see this option exactly for that reason. There are more satellites that are RX only vs TX. I wouldn’t expect someone who works birds to find this super useful as they will be manually working their equipment as expected anyway.

Simon,

Don’t forget to add a function that refreshes the satellite passes list. If one leaves their station unattended for some time and it completes the list of passes that are there based on the number of hours you set, the list will eventually be empty.

Joe

On May 20, 2019, at 10:04 PM, Lakshman Bijanki <vu2lbw@...> wrote:

Thank you Simon.

This will be a great feature for some of us who leave our stations on to download telemetry.

73 de Lucky / VU2LBW

On Mon, 20 May 2019 at 18:43 Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

OK,

Now getting my satellite Mojo working, hope to have automated passes working in a few days.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com