Have to put squelch to 90 in NFM since version 3.0.4 till 3.0.7 with a RSP1A and RSP1

Ton Bru

Hi Simon,

Updated yesterday from version SDR-Console 3.0.3 to 3.0.7. I ‘am using a RSP1A on my W10 system. I noticed that I have to put the squelch level up to around 90 in NFM to get it active.
With version 3.0.3 I used a the squelch level of 50. I tested also with version 3.0.4, 3.0.5 and 3.0.6, with the same result as 3.0.7.
If I go back to version 3.0.3 the squelch level is 50 again.

- I tried it with a RSP1 with the same result.
- I did a Reset Console, same result.
- Complete uninstall of SDR-Console, clean registry and removed the User folder. After fresh install the same problem.
- Installed SDR-Console on another laptop with a new installation of W10, same problem with the squelch.
- Made some screenshots of the different installations.

Do you have an idea what the problem could be?

Regards, Ton