Re: Perseus tuning problem.

D R

Simon,

My data file attached.

Out of curiosity I also recorded the sample rates at 2M, 500k and 250k, which revealed that 250kHz is easily the most accurate, and 95k by far the least.  For the sake of completeness, I'll also run 125kHz bandwidth as well, but as this will take another four and a half hours I'll send the results later tonight.

The results are also tabulated in the attached Excel file for easy viewing.

Regards,
Dave

On Wednesday, 24 April 2019, 12:07:19 GMT+1, Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

Paul,

Yes please, should confirm Dave’s findings.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com