From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Paul Mclaren MM0ZBH
Sent: 19 March 2019 21:56
To: main@sdr-radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Airspy HF+ question

Simon,

I think you are right after extensive testing on different PC's, ports and cables with same malfunctioned USB device result so I have ordered a new one tonight as I can't live without it for my remote HF station.   It was from the original first batch so has seen plenty of successful use with SDR Radio Console and Server so I can't complain as it has allowed my to put a few new ones in the log.  The remote Minix PC died as well so something fatal (and expensive) has happened for sure.

Regards

Paul