Re: LimeSDR Mini - Es 'hail2 - TX at 2.4 GHz

Siegfried Jackstien

hmm ... i can send with the pluto in 550kc bw used in duplex ... on an old core 2 duo laptop with 4gb ram and only 1.8ghz clock

receiving only works with 2.1 megs bw

the problem here seems to be the usb speed in that slowish machine ... cause cpu load is not that high ...

i am guessing any not tooo old pc should be fast enough

i also have high latency ... but it works

so ... play a bit with the buffer settings and even a slow machine does work

(wink wink simon ... my old and rubbish pc works with your software .... grin ... good job overall)

i think any modern pc should be ok for sdr rc v3 ... if it works on this old thingy here :-)

dg9bfc sigi

Am 20.03.2019 um 01:39 schrieb robert best via Groups.Io:

Hi Siegfried,

I also got it to work on the Win 7 PC but there appears to be a lot of latency that is perhaps due to it being slower. At 'run' it is producing +3dBm of something which may be related to the duplex issue but toggling the TX button removes this problem. Anyway, before I spend more money we should know what the minimum specification is for a suitable PC.

Best Regards

Robert