Re: #limesdr no TX #limesdr

Siegfried Jackstien

you have only engaged sync mode ... but not sync frequency (if i have seen your screenshot correct) and your tx and rx do not show same frequency

dg9bfc sigi

Am 19.03.2019 um 21:57 schrieb robert best via Groups.Io:

Hi Siegfried,

I am using the RX and TX offsets as you have described.

The confusion on my part was perhaps not understanding that the note is just an example. - "Now using offset tuning in TX, offset is 250kHz so the signal is sent 250kHz below the center and the TX LO is shifted up 250kHz."

I thought that there was something more significant about the value of 250 kHz but perhaps there isn't?

73

Robert