Re: LimeSDR Mini - Es 'hail2 - TX at 2.4 GHz

Siegfried Jackstien

hmm i already told simon that the rx mute does not work when you add the tx offset (enable it)

so ... if using the tx offset ... then the tx is switched to fullduplex even if you select half duplex in radio tab

so there is still a bug to be solved from him

that is reported from me to him in the test team group ... and i am sure he will work on this

that fault was on my pluto ... i do not have a lime mini but i am guessing there it is similar

greets sigi dg9bfc

Am 19.03.2019 um 21:28 schrieb robert best via Groups.Io:

Hi Gerhard,

The screen images didn't work very well but I hope you can see the setup here.
When I click the TX button the program locks up with the RX still running

73

Robert