Von: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Mike German via Groups.Io
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2019 17:23
An: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Betreff: [SDR-Radio] Running Headless

I have configured my mini in the shack to run headless and access it remotely with Teamviewer to overcome monitor RFI.  I run 3 SDRs and connect the auidio output via VACs to Spectrum Lab and record the data.  When I disconnect from Teamviewer and the mini is running alone, noise starts immediately on all channels and stops when I reconnect.  Audio monitoring is disabled on Teamviewer.

I suspect Windows 10 may be doing something.  Has anyone got any ideas?