Re: Lime SDR and PTT out #poll

3.0.6 supports GPIO with Lime, I will add some Arduino PTT support as well.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Onno Bakker
Sent: 12 February 2019 11:22
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Lime SDR and PTT out #poll

A new poll has been created:

HI,

I am new to this group.

I have tried a lime sdr (usb 3) with sdr console and it works.
A small amp with a 2n 5109 gives me 3 watt output.
But it does not have a ptt out so I have to switch manualy from rx to tx the antennab relais.

In openhpsdr  ( I use that with an Anan 200d and a redpitaya) there is a CAT possibility for PTT.
a simple usb to serial port cable gives switching dsr to - 9 and + nine volts.
My question to Simon is now is it possible to implement that in SDRconsole v3.

Thanks for answering in advance.

Onno  (callsign PA0ONO)

1. if i kwow the answer ???
2. it must be possible !!