Re: SDRConsole won't run after installing World Map pgm

John Hudak <hudakjm@...>

Simon:

The problem has just gotten worse.  I tried the full reset with no luck.  I then deleted the program and reinstalled.  It seemed to work OK at first but then it started to hang up again.  Then I couldn't shut it down at all, not even with Task Manager.  I had to power off my computer.  Now, when I would start up my computer Console would just start up on its own, hang up again and block me from doing anything with my computer.  Eventually with a lot of frantic button pushing I somehow managed to get control of my computer back long enough to delete the program, which is where it will stay.  Somehow installing the World Map program has done something untoward, and even though I deleted it I cannot get Console to run properly anymore.

John