Re: CTCSS ENCODE #sdrconsolev3 #sdrconsole

Siegfried Jackstien

i anly have an idea for a workaround

there are a dozen "tonegenerator" soft in the net (also double tone for imd measurement of a tx but thats another story)

take one that can produce that magical low tone and mix it to your transmit audio

greetz

sigi dg9bfc

Am 02.02.2019 um 18:11 schrieb Big Don:

I just got SDR console working with my PLUTOs and made few across the room contacts on 2M, 220, 440, 903, 1296, 2.5G, 3G and 5G!

I would like to try hitting a few local repeaters but they have CTCSS tones systems.  Is there any way to produce CTCSS signals on transmit for SDR-Console?

DCS would also be useful because it is used on one of the systems.

Thanks,

Don