From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Hudak
Sent: 02 February 2019 02:43
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] SDRConsole won't run after installing World Map pgm

SDRConsole v3.0.3 was running just fine until after I installed Simon's World Map program.  The World Map program ran OK but now SDRConsole will not start.  It would just hang and I could not shut it off either with the "X" or with Task Manager.  I then deleted the World Map program along with the Microsoft Visual C++ program that it installed.  No joy.  I still cannot get the program to run.

Would appreciate some help with this one.  Thanks in advance.

John