External radio with transverter for satellite?

wageners@...

Hi Simon,

Wish you all the best for 2019!

Question: Would it be possible to have a transverter option associated with the eternal radio that would allow for doppler control of the sat frequencies eg 2m and 70cm while using an offset for 28Mhz on the external radio? The transverters are 144/28MHz and 432/28Mhz units. I am using my IC-7300 (via Omnirig) with the transverter for TX uplink and my IC-R8600 as the receiver RX downlink with SDR Console. That would allow the software to still control uplink doppler at 144 or 435 and the IC-7300 would show the 28+MHz frequency. Appreciate your consideration.

73, Stefan VE4NSA