Re: Es Hail 2 LNB Antidrift

Michael Durkin

That saddens me ...

I was so much looking forward to a Geo Station Sat .. i have had the
equipment to use it for some time now ... before my wife told me that
she wants a Divorce ...

I did not want to track with a 12' dish .... Some day ...

I cry into the night ....

On 12/27/18, Matthias Bopp <matthias.bopp@...> wrote:
Hi Michael,

I am afraid P4A will never cover North America as it will be positioned at
26 degree east.

However AMSAT USA is working on P4B which shall cover North America. I will
not be a geostationary
satellite but a highly elliptical orbit.

I am not aware of an updated schedule when it shall be launched. Originally
it was envisioned for mid 2017.

Here is some information on P4B:

https://www.dd1us.de/spacesounds%202i.html

I am no sure there is meanwhile newer information about P4B available. If so
I will be happy to add it.

Best regards

Matthias

www.dd1us.de