Von: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Michael Durkin
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2018 15:51
An: main@sdr-radio.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [SDR-Radio] Es Hail 2 LNB Antidrift

Can any one mention if / when a Es’Hail 2 (Phase 4?) Geo will be over the America's ?

KC7NOA

On 12/27/18, Tarquin Roode <tarquin.roode@...> wrote:
Hi

I worked at a satellite earth station, we used mostly Intelsat
satellites for the services I worked on,

we used 30 meter dishes…

There is Doppler,

Geostationary is not stationary! Earth is not stationary.

That being said the Doppler was insignificant for us. But useful for
some of the experimental trackers that did some experiments, but
monopole was simpler, we just used step track..yes we had to track the
Geostaionary satellites lese the 30 meter dishes would drop signal if
we didn’t point accurately enough.

Tarquin Roode

ZR1TR