Re: Es Hail 2 LNB Antidrift

Michael Durkin

Can any one mention if / when a Es’Hail 2 (Phase 4?) Geo will be over
the America's ?

KC7NOA

On 12/27/18, Tarquin Roode <tarquin.roode@...> wrote:
Hi

I worked at a satellite earth station, we used mostly Intelsat satellites
for the services I worked on,

we used 30 meter dishes…

There is Doppler,

Geostationary is not stationary! Earth is not stationary.

That being said the Doppler was insignificant for us. But useful for some of
the experimental trackers that did some experiments, but monopole was
simpler, we just used step track..yes we had to track the Geostaionary
satellites lese the 30 meter dishes would drop signal if we didn’t point
accurately enough.

Tarquin Roode

ZR1TR