De : main@sdr-radio.groups.io de la part de Matthias Bopp <matthias.bopp@...>
Envoyé : jeudi, décembre 27, 2018 8:27 PM
À : main@sdr-radio.groups.io
Objet : Re: [SDR-Radio] Es Hail 2 LNB Antidrift

Hi Laurent,

as you could see from my description the Octagon LNB can be modified from a 27 MHz reference to a 26 MHz.

As it locked to the 26 MHz TCXO also locking it to the 26,03076923 MHz should be no problem.

I have not tried how much lower the reference can be but 26 MHz is no problem. I have made comparisons

of the LO spectrum before and after the modification and measured no difference. I will add those measurement

results to the description when I get back home (I am presently at my 2nd QTH).

Of course with other LNBs that might be different.

Kind regards

Matthias