Re: Es Hail 2 LNB Antidrift

Matthias Bopp

Hi Laurant,

I am presently modifying another LNB and will lock it to a GSPDO or Rubidum (both are available here).

What I do not understand in the approach from Loetlabor Jena is why they still stick to the 27 MHz reference.

I have  10 MHz to 26,03076923 MHz PLL converter built by DF9NP for me which I will use.

This moves the IF band higher and normal SAT-RX can be used and also most SDRs for narrowband.

Best regards

Matthias