Re: Es Hail 2 LNB Antidrift

Mr VILLAIN Laurent

"There will be some Doppler even though Es’Hail 2 is a GEO satellite " => could you explain it ???

73 Laurent.

De : main@sdr-radio.groups.io de la part de Klaus Hutschenreuther <klaus.hutschenreuther@...>
Envoyé : jeudi, décembre 27, 2018 7:46 PM
À : main@sdr-radio.groups.io
Objet : Re: [SDR-Radio] Es Hail 2 LNB Antidrift

Hi,

You can take a look at the following:

https://loetlabor-jena.de/doku.php?id=projekte:3cmplllnb:start

http://www.dg0opk.darc.de/Octagon_LNB_mod_March2017.html

Klaus Hutschenreuther

Von: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io [mailto:main@SDR-Radio.groups.io] Im Auftrag von Simon Brown
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2018 09:55
An: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [SDR-Radio] Es Hail 2 LNB Antidrift

Hi,

The answer is no. I’ll be on Es’Hail 2 myself, so will look at the LNB issue once I have a dish and LNB organised. There will be some Doppler even though Es’Hail 2 is a GEO satellite.

As soon as Es’Hail 2 has been commissioned I’ll get a dish ordered and look at this issue.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com