Re: ARGH! My stuttering is back on the SDR-iq's via remote

Oidar

Hi Kriss

Your problem seem related to general IP and networking issues, rather than Simons software, just some simple tips below based on what we know of your network.

Do you use a IPv4 or IPv6 network, if the answer is v4 continue below.

    If you use DHCP, try to give all servers static IP addresses you may even try giving the clients static addresses.
    Have you checked and double checked the network settings on each and every server and client, such as gateway, IP adresses and subnets?
    Do you see any anomalies using a networking diagnostics tool such as NETSTAT at each server or client?
    Have you tried swapping place of computers or switches in the network, and noticed any difference on the behavior?

//Mats