Re: ARGH! My stuttering is back on the SDR-iq's via remote

Kriss Kliegle

Welcome to my hell.
My most powerful computers, the two desktops, exhibit this problem within my LAN as explained previously, but yet an old i3 laptop works just fine on all servers w/in my LAN. All are Windows 7 variants, and hardwired.
Strange thing is the SDRPlays I have work fine, even at 1MHz bandwidth, from the desktops. Two of the SDR-iq’s and the AirSpyHF+ don’t play well with the desktops, but work OK via WAN users.

BTW, the AirspyHF+ wouldn’t work as a server at all on my netbooks that handles the SDRPlay just fine. So I moved it to my XYL’s i3 laptop.

Puzzling this issue.

73 Kriss KA1GJU