Re: ARGH! My stuttering is back on the SDR-iq's via remote

herbk@...

Can anyone help with this?
I have every client in my LAN enjoying stutter-free audio and control with G4ELI server.
It simply works, no issue. In all clients: Desktop, Laptop, WiFi.

Many other servers present excessive stuttering audio and control latency, some of which are completely unusable. INCLUDING my own effort with the Airspy HF+ with V3 server in the LAN.

Any way to cut through this and start looking to explain?
My apology if this exposes my lack of networking (or other) knowledge.
But I simply don't have what it takes to continue to resolve without anything
further.

73
Herb